Staying in a beautifully decorated home on the beach is a relaxing way to spend your time. It’s one of the reasons why so many people choose to spend their vacations at the beach. If you love this type of calm and peaceful environment, there is a way to have it all year long without moving to the beach. Decorate your home using a beach theme!
This theme is bright, airy and beautiful. It uses natural décor to create a warm, friendly environment that simulates beach living and it’s easier to accomplish than you might think.
Beach House Decorating Tips
Decorating using a beach theme can be fun and exciting. If you love spending time at the beach and appreciate décor that creates that clean, uncluttered look, then a beach theme may be perfect for you. Keep in mind that the items you choose to decorate with is something that you’ll be living with every day. Therefore, you should pick items that you truly like, not just something that you think would look good as part of the décor.
The following tips can help you create a beautiful beach house theme:
- Decorate with soft blues, coral, greens, pinks, grays and other soft, pastel colors that help to create that coastal experience.
- Choose light colored throw rugs to soften the look if you have dark flooring.
- Keep it casual and comfortable with simple furniture styles made from bamboo or wicker.
- Choose stripes or similar beach related patterns when picking out materials for seat coverings, curtains, pillows, etc.
- Use accessories like shells, nets, ropes and even rocks to give it that beachy feel. Driftwood, paintings of ships and oceans along with miniature sailboats also make great accessories.
- When creating that coastal style décor, be sure to let the sun shine in to create warmth and brighten up the home.
- Use water fountains, indoor palm trees and similar plants to add that extra touch of nature that will help bring your beach style décor to life.
Finding the right combination of color, furnishings and accessories that is comfortable but not overpowering is the key to creating the perfect beach theme and we can help. Our professional decorators in Miami have years of experience creating all types of beautiful décor to suit the wants and needs of our clients.
A Beautiful Beach Theme Will Help You Relax
Your surroundings affect the way you feel physically and mentally. If you’re surrounded by chaos, it can make you feel stressed and anxious. If you live in a serene environment, then you’ll feel calm and relaxed. Beach house decorating can create a fun and carefree environment where you can relax and enjoy your free time at home in the same way you would if you were at the beach.
Contact us here at J. Design Group to learn more about decorating your home with this or some other theme that will help turn your house into the beautiful sanctuary you’ve always wanted.Google+