Luxury apartments are growing in popularity but people are expecting more from these rentals than ever before. A plain apartment with a few luxury items is not enough to appeal to those truly interested in living in a luxury apartment. For this reason, you must make your building stand out from the rest to attract these tenants.
People have different tastes and you cannot please everyone but there are a few basic guidelines to follow that will draw attention to your apartment building. You want to create a warm and welcoming environment that’s hard to resist and the following design ideas for luxury apartments can help.
Design Ideas for Luxury Apartments Include a Spacious Floor Plan
Potential tenants expect luxury apartments to have a good interior design with a spacious floor plan. People want to relax and enjoy their time at home, so make sure there is enough room to walk around the apartment comfortably after adding the furniture.
Our expert designers and decorators here at J. Design Group will implement your ideas into the design, while making suggestions that will enhance the overall look and increase functionality. For example, including a balcony or patio in the design gives tenant’s added space and it increases the value of your property.
Luxury Apartments Should Have Beautiful Exteriors and a Variety of Amenities
Those who live in a luxury apartment want the exterior to be as nice as the inside so creating a beautiful and interesting landscape should be included in your design plans. One great design option includes placing benches around a garden, water fountain or pond. In addition to adding beauty to your exterior, it gives your tenants a nice place to sit and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
Luxury apartments should offer a variety of amenities that other complexes don’t such as the ones listed below:
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools- Including both an indoor and outdoor pool in your design will appeal to more people. It allows your tenants to swim even during inclement weather and it’s perfect for those who enjoy swimming but who burn easily.
- Exercise Rooms- Staying fit is something that most everyone thinks about and having access to a gym with modern equipment is considered a necessity for many people.
- Business Center- A business center is a great addition to your complex that will interest many potential tenants.
- Tennis Court- Tennis is a popular sport and a great way to stay in shape, which is why including one in your design can help make your apartment building stand out in a big way.
- Security System- Safety is a major concern for your tenants so you want to implement a good security system into your design, which includes security cameras and coded gate entrances.
- Onsite Office- Your tenants want someone available when they have a problem or concern, so you need an onsite office where they can reach your apartment manager and maintenance crew easily when needed.
Experts also recommend that you use neutral colors for the walls because it appeals to more people and only use the best materials for the construction of your apartment building. This includes high-end flooring, designer fixtures and quality appliances.
If you want to grab and keep the attention of potential tenants, your luxury apartment building must offer something special and stand out from all the rest. Give us a call today. We’re here to help with your project!Google+