J Design Group Scholarship Program
Award Details & Instruction For Applying
Thank you for visiting our scholarship details page which explains how to apply to our scholarship and what the details of the scholarship entail.
Each year, we put together a scholarship fund in the a mount of $1,500 for students seeking financial support. To apply for the scholarship, you must be a currently enrolled student at a college or university and you must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or faculty member.
Letter of Recommendation
All applicants must meet certain criteria outlined below and submit an application via email or US mail. Applicants are also required to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor or counselor from the school being attended by the applicant. One applicant will be randomly selected at the end of each year for a $1,500 scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 20 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Additional points to consider:
- To apply, you must fill out our application which you can download by clicking here.
- We do not accept faxed applications. Only direct mail or emailed
- applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via traditional mail; express mail will not be accepted
- There is no need to print this page; just send your essay and include the application.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs.
We will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their applications by 12/30/2017
What to include in your application:
- Your first & last name, ph. number & email address(s).
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
Address: 225 MALAGA AVENUE, CORAL GABLES, FLORIDA 33134